Please take some time to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices, and let us know if you have any questions.
What information is collected, and how is it used?
Types of information collected
When providing you with services, We will ask you for personal information that is necessary for us to successfully provide those services. If you do not provide us with this personal information, We may not be able to provide our products or services to you. We collect the following types of information (regardless of whether or not they are considered to be personal information):
- Information you provide to us or upload: We may collect personal information you provide to us including your name, phone number, email address, account information (e.g. security-related information such as name, birthday, and gender ), information or data that is synchronized with the device you use to access the SwiftCam portal, information used to create your account or related to your account setup on the SwiftCam portal, devices you add or information that you send, and feedback.
- Information related to the handheld device terminal or your SIM card: information related to the operation of the SwiftCam handheld device terminal. This includes, for example, IMEI number, IMSI number, the version of your operating system, manufacturing information about your device, model name, and network operator.
- Device information: information about the device associated with your account. For example: MAC address, DID, network status of the device (IP/network signal), and the version of your firmware.
- Information We designate that is about you: We may collect and use content such as information related to your account.
- Location information (only for specific services/features): a variety of different kinds of information related to your location. For example, country code, city code, mobile network code, district name, information about latitude and longitude, and language settings.
- Login information: information related to your use of certain features and devices. Information includes, for example, cookie and other anonymous labeling and marking technology, IP address, temporary messaging history, and standard system logs.
- Other information: Environmental Feature Value (ECV) (for device-bound accounts (email and phone number), account number and password for connected Wi-Fi accounts)
We may also collect other kinds of anonymous information that is not related to an individual. For example, when using a specific service, a user’s device, device model number, and the version number of the user’s firmware may all be collected. The type and amount of information collected depends on how you use, join, or participate in our products and/or services.
How this personal information is used
- Provider services, processing, maintenance, improvement, development of the products and/or services We provide you, and services provided through your device or by SwiftCam.
- Communication with you regarding your device, services, or any other common queries (including updates, device firmware/software updates, customer support, related information, and notifications)
- Analysis and development of statistical information related to the use of our products and services that is used to further improve our products and services.
- Storage and maintenance of your information, to be used in our business operations or to fulfill legal obligations.
More details on how We use your information (including personal information) are provided below:
- Creating your account. The personal information that is collected when an account is created on a mobile device is used to create a user’s personal account and information pages.
- Providing location-based services. When using SwiftCam devices, We may use information about your location to determine the time zone of the device. This will ensure that the device accurately displays the correct time and login service area. It will also optimize user experience by providing services such as advance activation of the corresponding device at a time set by the user. You can turn off this feature at any time by going to device settings or by discontinuing your use of this application.
- Accessing devices. The authenticity of devices that are operated through the app must be verified. We therefore need to confirm the legal identity of the device by consulting the factory MAC and DID information. In addition, in order to connect the device to the network, it will need to be configured through the app. During configuration, you must enter the corresponding Wi-Fi name and password. This information will only be used to connect the device to the network. The Wi-Fi and password data you enter will be encrypted and stored locally on your device; it will not be uploaded to the server. In addition, you can access the device and delete this information at any time. We also need to analyze the device’s IP and network signal in order to determine the optimal network connection method. This will ensure the stability of the device network.
- Display of device status. This allows you to view the status of the device remotely that you can check at any time whether or not the device is running.
- Providing push services. Account numbers and IMEO Numbers will also be used for the SwiftCam push service, which sends device notifications to the user. You can turn off this feature at any time by changing the preferences listed under “Message Settings.”
- Collecting user feedback. The feedback you choose to provide is extremely valuable, as it helps us improve the services provided by SwiftCam. In order to track your feedback, SwiftCam may use the personal information you provide to contact you and to keep records.
- Sending notifications. We may occasionally use your personal information to send important notifications, for example, notifications about the status of device malfunctions; your customized device push notifications (which depend on what additional equipment you have purchased); and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
We may use your name, phone number, email address, account number, or IMEI number to provide you with promotional information related to products and services provided by SwiftCam Technologies Group Co.,LTD. or by its partners (who provide web and mobile applications and cloud-related products and services). We strictly abide by local data protection law and require your independent and explicit permission. This means that We will only use your personal information after We have obtained your consent or after you express that you have no objections. You also have the right to stop our planned use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Who do We share your information with?
We will never sell any of your personal information to a third party.
At times, We may disclose your personal information to a third party (as defined below) in order to provide products or services that you have requested.
We may disclose information to the third-party service providers and affiliates listed at the end of the section. In any of the various situations described at the end of the section, you can rest assured that SwiftCam will only share the personal information that you have authorized. Please understand that if, in any of the situations described below, SwiftCam shares your information with a third-party service provider, SwiftCam will abide by applicable local data protection law by specifying what the third party’s practices and obligations are in its contract. SwiftCam guarantees that it will contractually obligate third-party service providers to comply with all applicable privacy standards in your jurisdiction.
Sharing information with our group and with third-party service provider
In order to operate successfully and provide you with the full functionality of our products and services, We may occasionally disclose your personal information to other SwiftCam affiliates (these may include communications, social media, technology, or cloud services) or with our third-party service providers (our mailing centers, delivery services providers, telecommunications companies, data centers, data storage facilities, customer service providers, advertising and promotional service providers, and agents representing SwiftCam) [affiliated companies and/or other third parties] (collectively referred to as “third-party service providers”). These kinds of third-party service providers may process your personal information as a representative of SwiftCam, or they may fall into one of the categories listed above. When using certain mobile applications on our devices, We may share your IP address with third parties in order to provide certain services you have requested. If you would no longer like us to share this information, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
The sharing of information with others
SwiftCam may disclose your personal information to others without further consent when it is required by law.
Information that does not require consent
We may share anonymous information in aggregate form with third parties (such as advertisers on our website) for commercial purposes. We may share trends in common usage of our services, for example, the number of customers in a particular group who purchase certain products or engage in certain transactions.
In order to avoid any suspicion, SwiftCam may collect, use, or disclose your personal information without your consent if and only if expressly permitted by local data protection law (to, for example, comply with a subpoena). We may also disclose your information without your consent if We believe in good faith that it must be disclosed in order to protect our rights, your safety, or the safety of others; investigate fraud; or respond to government requests.
SwiftCam’s security measures
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, or other similar breaches, We have implemented physical, electronic, and management-related measures to protect the information We collect from you during your use of the SwiftCam app. We will take all appropriate measures to protect your personal information.
For example, When you send information to our server from your SwiftCam device or receive information through the same channel, We make sure that it is encrypted using a number of protocols.
All of your personal information is stored on secure servers and protected in controlled facilities. We also guarantee that employees and third-party service providers who provide products and services to you by accessing this information will be held under strict contractual confidentiality obligations. If these obligations are not filled, they will be subject to disciplinary action or contract termination. Similarly, We have established dedicated access control measures for cloud-based data storage. In summary, We regularly review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures taken in order to prevent any unauthorized access and use.
We will take all measures possible to protect your personal information. You should, however, be aware that the Internet is not always secure. Because of this, We cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information when it is being transmitted online in either direction.
What you can do!
You can ensure that your personal information remains protected by not revealing your login password or account information to anyone (unless it is a person you have officially authorized). When you log into SwiftCam as a account user, no matter when, and especially if you are using another person’s computer or a public Internet portal, you should always log out at the end of the session.
SwiftCam is not responsible for security oversights caused by third parties accessing your personal information that are the result of your inability to ensure the privacy of your own personal information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you must immediately notify us if any online users access your account without permission or if any other security breaches occur.
Your assistance will help us better protect your personal information.
We retain information We collect about you as long as it is still needed for the purposes We obtained it or as long as it is needed to comply with applicable legal requirements or permissions. As long as We can reasonably infer that this retention of personal information cannot lead to the collecting of personal information, and as long as We no longer need to retain this information for legal reasons, dispute resolution, enforcement of our agreements, or any other business related purposes, We will not retain personal information, or We will eliminate any ways in which this personal information can be connected to specific individuals.
Accessing other features on your device
Our application may need to access certain features on your device, for example, Wi-Fi network status. This information is necessary for these applications to be able to run on your device and for you to be able to interact with them. You can close the application on your device at any time, or you can contact us at [email protected] to revoke your consent.
You can submit a request by sending an email to [email protected], in which you can request to withdraw your consent for us to collect, use and/or disclose any of your personal information that We hold or control. We will process your submission within a reasonable amount time, after which, We will abide by your request and no longer collect, use, and/or disclose your personal information.
Please note that your revocation of consent may result in some legal consequences. Based on the extent to which you decide to revoke consent for us to process your personal information, you may no longer be able to enjoy the use of SwiftCam products or services.
The transfer of personal information to areas outside your jurisdiction
If We need to transfer personal information outside your jurisdiction, whether it is transferred to our affiliates (these may include communications, social media, technology, or cloud services) or to third-party service providers, We will always comply with applicable law. In particular, in order to ensure that all such transfers comply with applicable local data protection law, We will implement appropriate security safeguards. For example, if you choose to use other third-party services available for this product or service (such as Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, etc.), those third parties may be able to read information about you, information about you may also be transferred to a third-party server outside of your jurisdiction, and you agree to this kind of transfer.
We believe that it is the responsibility of parents to supervise their children when using our products and services. Our policy, however, does not require us to obtain the personal information of minors or to send any promotional materials to these kinds of people.
SwiftCam will not seek or attempt to seek out any way to obtain personal information from a minor. If parents or guardians have reason to believe that a minor has submitted personal information to SwiftCam without their prior consent, they should contact us to ensure that such personal information is removed and that subscriptions the minor may have for any applicable SwiftCam services are canceled.
Order of priority
Do I have to agree to all terms and conditions of third parties?
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may be able to log into our website using login services provided by Facebook Connect or by Open ID. These services will verify your identity and allow you to choose whether or not you want to share certain personal information (such as your name and email address) with us to populate our registration form. Services like Facebook Connect allow you to choose whether or not you want to share information about your personal activity from their site on your profile page so that it can be shared with other people in your network
SwiftCam Technologies Group Co.,LTD.
7D, Block 2, Vigor Industrial Building,
No. 49-53, Ta Chuen. Ping Street,
Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
Email : [email protected]